Divorce - alternatives  
A divorce commences by lodging at Court a Divorce Petition, and Statement of Arrangements for children (if applicable) and a Court fee (unless you are financially eligible for an exemption).  

Judicial Separation
This is rare and is usually used if there are religious beliefs against divorce. You actually remain married.
Separation Agreement
This is a written agreement setting out matters such as financial arrangements and where the children should live. If the Court ever needed to resolve a dispute the agreement is not binding. A financial agreement can only be made binding by a Consent Order (which can only be made in divorce proceedings).
"A financial agreement can only be made binding by a Consent Order."
 Women in construction  
 Getting back into the job market  
 Survive financially after a split
 Finance - property
 ‘Fess up to Facebook
 Divorce - the procedure
 Divorce - alternatives
 Divorce - funding
 The grounds for divorce 
Single Parents
First holiday as a single parent
 Custody and access
 Child Maintenance



(e) info@women-scorned.co.uk
(w) www.women-scorned.co.uk

Copyright © 2013 - 2019
Copyright Notice
Privacy Policy
Competition Policy
Terms of use
Advertising Terms
Women Scorned Ltd Registered in England and Wales. Company No. 08719626.
Website designed and developed by IT Pie a digital marketing agency